[Spambayes] Outlook plugin plus Exchange

Paul Moore lists@morpheus.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 10 14:31:30 2002

"Mark Hammond" <mhammond@skippinet.com.au> writes:

> I am working on code that optionally processes "missed" messages at startup.
> It looks like I can list all unread, unscored mail in my 1000+ item inbox
> very quickly, so this should be feasible.

That sounds like the best option. I haven't had a chance to check
Exchange yet, but with an IMAP store there are no "New mail" events
triggered when I start Outlook with new mail in the IMAP inbox. I'd
expect Exchange to be the same. (I didn't write a new addin, the
spambayes addin does log when it gets a NewMail event, which I can see
via win32traceutil...)

I'll be interested to see the code, in any case, as when I tried to
list unread mail for anotyher project, I couldn't get it to be fast
:-(

Paul.

--
This signature intentionally left blank