[Spambayes] Re: Outlook plugin plus Exchange

Piers Haken piersh@friskit.com
Tue Nov 12 03:21:25 2002

Yup, oulook displays it properly. I have a feeling that it's oracle's
mess, but that outlook just ignores the invalid MIME-part headers --
maybe spambayes can do the same. Maybe if someone else has received this
message from oracle they can shed some more light on this.

The problem is multiplied by the fact that outlook includes the
MIME-part headers and boundaries with the regular headers, but separates
the body parts and attachments. I don't think there's any way to get the
original, unseparated message from the API.

The Outlook UI shows the headers as:

<oracle-headers>
Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0