[Spambayes] Re: Outlook plugin plus Exchange

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Tue Nov 12 11:18:32 2002

[Anthony]

> > Yeha, the problem is twofolow: not only are the MIME headers broken, but
> > even if they weren't the content of that MIME header would be empty
> > since the body parts are appended (by the outlook plugin) after the MIME
> > headers:
> >
> > Msgstory.py, line ~400:
> >         return "%s\n%s\n%s" % (headers, html, body)
>
> No idea on that one - it's in the Outlook plugin code - I'm not going
> near that one.
>
> Mark-touched-it-last-he-gets-to-fix-it,

Oh, if only it were that easy <wink>.  The good news is that however this is
fixed, it will also lend itself to a fix for the multipart/signed message
abomination we are lumped with and I am partially stalled on.

And I hereby retract any aspersions I cast upon the wonderful email package
<0.1 wink>

Mark.