[Spambayes] Outlook users should update

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 01:23:27 2002

I just checked in what should fix the last of a few related training bugs in
the Outlook client.  Incremental training (Train Now without selecting
"Rebuild entire database") is much faster (msgs that have already been
trained on are skipped over at light speed now).  The default options have
changed to exploit Anthony Baxter's new tokenization code for From, To, Cc,
Sender, and Reply-to headers (Bad Idea if you're using mixed-source data,
but, I think, if you're using Outlook you've got single-source data pretty
much by definition).

You don't have to retrain your database from scratch, but I recommend that
you do.