[Spambayes] Too much information

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Sun Nov 17 03:38:10 2002

>From the spam that Tim let through - it came in at 0.8 - not too bad given
the strong ham indications from mailman.

But now the project is telling me things I really don't want to know - like
I am being undervalued.  From this spam's hints:

word                                spamprob
'$200'                              0.0918367
'$500'                              0.977856

Obviously the spammers are aiming too high - hit me with an offer of $200,
and I seem to like it - but offer me $500, and I turn my nose up.

Ripped-off-or-what? ly,

Mark.