[Spambayes] Hammiefilter doesn't write out the pickle

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Mon Nov 18 19:06:18 2002

Hi Neale,

> I think it may finally be time to give hammie a big makeover--it should
> just provide the Hammie class, and not be executable.

You might be right.  Especially given that Hammie can be used remotely via
XML-RPC, I wonder whether Tim Stone's Bayes class and Hammie should be
rolled into one, and any client (including pop3proxy) that currently uses
classifier.Bayes or Bayes.XXXBayes should used the new class(es) - that
would unify the API across all the clients, and make that API available
remotely for (almost) free.  We could even document it... 8-)

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com