[Spambayes] New web training interface for pop3proxy

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 21:09:37 2002

[Richie Hindle]
> What I want to do soon is auto-train on 'sure' spams and hams, and
> split the training interface into 'Review hams', 'Review spams' and
> 'Review unsure'.  Or something.  I probably need to look at the way the
> Outlook stuff does this.

The Outlook client doesn't train by magic on anything correctly classified
(yet).  Ham folders display a "Delete as Spam" button, Spam folders a
"Recover from Spam" button, and the Unsure folder has both.  Msgs are
trained by magic only when selected and you click one of those buttons, or
when you drag a msg from kind of folder to another.  In part this simply
reflects our inability so far to decide on "the best" way to train.  Manual
training in the Outlook client sucks up entire folders.