[Spambayes] New web training interface for pop3proxy

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Wed Nov 20 20:01:45 2002

Hi David,

> Looks good!

Thanks!

> (if necessary) learn to love JavaScript and provide keyboard navigation

Good plan.  My only concern is that it might break on some browsers, but I
can always limit it.  I'll add it to the to-do list.

> If you want an
> example of how this feels before you bother, you can get VPM from us
> (ActiveState), which ships with Komodo Professional (you can get a trial for
> free).  The JS is probably easy to find as well.

Thanks - I'll have a look.

> Make 'hovertips' that display the first few lines of the body (stripped of
> html and whitespace), to aid in classification for when the headers aren't
> enough.  If that's too hard, make a link on each message that shows a popup with
> the contents of the email.

Linking to the message is already on the to-do list, but I like the
hovertip idea as well.

> What happens after you click on Train?  Does it go to the next day, or just
> refresh the current page?

It refreshes the current page if you deferred any messages, otherwise it
goes to the next or previous page.

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com