[Spambayes] New pop3proxy options

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Wed Nov 20 20:47:43 2002

Hi papaDoc,

> This is a patch for the Options.py

Thanks - not sure why those double-quotes were there, but it all seems to
work without them.  I'll check in the patch when I next do a check-in.

> By the way I'm trying to use pop3proxy with Mozilla 1.1. [...]
> I can't display the body I see only the Subject line.

I'm not sure I understand this.  Are you talking about the web training
interface, http://localhost:8880/review ?  You can't (yet) view the message
bodies in there - clicking on the Subject line *shouldn't* do anything yet.

> But when I look in the Inbox there are their with their body ?????

So in your email client, as opposed to your web browser, you do see the
whole message?  It sounds like it's working as intended - have I
misunderstood something?

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com