[Spambayes] New web training interface for pop3proxy

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Wed Nov 20 22:48:55 2002

[David Ascher]
> learn to love JavaScript and provide keyboard navigation

I looked at this, and the keyboard navigation is pretty good already: Tab
Tab Tab Left Tab Tab Right Right, etc.  One keystroke to move from message
to message, possibly multiple keystrokes on an arrow key rather than a
single 'h' or 's', but you don't need to move your hands to do it.  I've
left it on the to-do list, but I've persuaded myself that it's unnecessary.
Other people's browser's mileage may vary.

> Make 'hovertips' that display the first few lines of the body

This is done.  The code to strip HTML content uses a regular expression
from tokenizer.py which is commented "Cheap-ass gimmick", so I'm interested
to see how well people find it works!  (Apologies to Tim - it seems to work
extremely well.)  Rest assures it's safe from HTML content leaking into the
web interface - the worst that will happen is that you'll see HTML source
in the hovertip.

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com