[Spambayes] Hourra for pop3proxy !

François Granger francois.granger@free.fr
Thu Nov 21 09:55:07 2002

I am pleased to announce that the current version works like a charm.

It is plug & play. First try with two pop server, everything was working as
advertised. The training interface is really good. It just need some
cosmetic improvements. I"ll try to come with some patches for this.

--
Le courrier est un moyen de communication. Les gens devraient
se poser des questions sur les implications politiques des choix (ou non