[Spambayes] New web training interface for pop3proxy

Paul Moore lists@morpheus.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 24 15:25:31 2002

Richie Hindle <richie@entrian.com> writes:

>> locks up with record = None (and word = electronics, but I doubt
>> that's relevant :-))
>
> Um?  That code says:
>
>>             if record is None:
>>                 record = self.WordInfoClass(now)
>>
>>             if is_spam:
>>                 record.spamcount += 1
>>             else:
>>                 record.hamcount += 1
>>             # Needed to tell a persistent DB that the content changed.
>>             wordinfo[word] = record
>
> So by the time it gets to the offending line, record can't be None...

I know, but I did do "print record" just at that line (or so I thought
- I took out the tracing once I'd got as far as I did, so I don't have
evidence any more :-()

Tried it again, and it locked on

>>> print word, record
mac WordInfo'(1038151445.245, 1, 0, 0, 0.5)'

Don't know what this implies, though...

Paul.
--
This signature intentionally left blank