[Spambayes] merging tomorrow--big code changes

Neale Pickett neale@woozle.org
Sun Nov 24 20:04:32 2002

So then, Jeremy Hylton <jeremy@alum.mit.edu> is all like:

> Perhaps there should just be a storage module with PickledClassifier
> and DBDictClassifer.  The classify() method could be moved into
> classifer.Classifer.  (This seems like the natural place.)  Then the
> abstract class isn't really necessary, since it only defines two
> methods that most be overridden anyway.

That sounds reasonable to me, and it sounds like Tim S doesn't have a
problem with it either.  I'll go ahead and do that after my chores
today.