[Spambayes] merging tomorrow--big code changes

FrançoisGranger francois.granger@free.fr
Sun Nov 24 22:07:46 2002

At 15:18 -0500 24/11/02, in message RE: [Spambayes] merging
tomorrow--big code changes, Tim Peters wrote:
>[Neale Pickett. voting on
>
>  1. X-Hammie-Disposition: Yes/No/Unsure          (ie. do nothing)
>  2. X-Spambayes-Classification: Spam/Ham/Unsure
>  3. X-Ham-Status: Yes/No/Unsure
>]
>
>>  I like 2.  I got another message in private expressing support for 2.
>>  Anyone else?
>
>I like #2 best too.

So do I. Makes it real clear what to look for in your mail filter.

>   If we instead wanted to be real geeky, make it

>If you have to ask, you shouldn't be looking at it <wink>.

sorry, I was looking <wink>

i'll be back at testing as soon as dust settle after the _Big_Change_.
--
Le courrier électronique est un moyen de communication. Les gens devraient
se poser des questions sur les implications politiques des choix (ou non