[Spambayes] New web training interface for pop3proxy

Neale Pickett neale@woozle.org
Mon Nov 25 04:34:16 2002

So then, Paul Moore <lists@morpheus.demon.co.uk> is all like:

> Hmm. I just did some tracing by using Python's trace hooks (neat
> trick, although it does produce a lot of output...) It stops in
> hammie.py at line 130, which is in DBDict.__setitem__ doing
> self.hash[key] = v. That's mildly worrying, as it sort of implies that
> the lockup is in the DBM C extension. (If any more Python code was
> being called, I'd expect to see trace output).

That *is* distressing, and does sound like a problem in the dbm code.  I
know little about that code, but if it happens again let me know and
I'll start learning ;)

Neale