[Spambayes] Current version

Neale Pickett neale@woozle.org
Mon Nov 25 16:47:17 2002

So then, "Moore, Paul" <Paul.Moore@atosorigin.com> is all like:

> From: Neale Pickett [mailto:neale@woozle.org]
> > I'll check anydbm back in.
>
> Better not.
>
> Dumbdbm doesn't support first() and next() for key iteration. (And
> dbhash doesn't support iterkeys()).

Ya know, now that I think about it, we don't need key iteration
anymore.  Since we're now storing only the counters associated with a
word, there's no reason I can think of that anything would need to
iterate over the keys.

This is why François could use anydbm without problems--we're not using
the first() and next() constructs anymore.

Instead of going back to dbhash, I'm going to see if we can't dump
dbdict altogether and just use the built-in shelve module.

Neale