[Spambayes] anyone going to the spam conference?

Neale Pickett neale@woozle.org
Mon Nov 25 20:41:00 2002

So then, Matt Sergeant <msergeant@startechgroup.co.uk> is all like:

> On the flip side my statistics skills aren't that hot, so if you grok
> the algorithms (like chi-squared) better than I do then you might be a
> better candidate to speak. Plus most of my talk focuses on the
> problems encountered when filtering at the network level for large
> companies, so you may want to hear more about the algorithms than the
> problems raised by the algorithms :-)

> On the flip-flip side I think all the speaker slots are full :-)

I'll read up on the math, and if anyone has questions I'll make a lame
attempt to answer them.  I doubt many folks will be too interested in
the math, though.

Or if you'd rather, I'll just sit in the back and heckle :)

BTW Matt, you should chat with Richie Hindle, who's writing the LJ
article.

Neale