[Spambayes] Pop3proxy - doesn't save pickle when reviewing?

Paul Moore lists@morpheus.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 22:45:45 2002

Just switched pop3proxy over to pickle format. One thing I notices,
which surprises me, is that when I review messages and train, the
pickle is *not* saved. I have to manually save.

Is this intentional? With my way of working, I imagine it could result
in me forgetting to save. Surely a save isn't too much of an overhead
- the review screen shows "Training... Trained on X messages...
Updating probabilities... Done" messages already, so adding
"Saving..." would fit into the UI fine.

It should just be a change to onReview(), changing

        self.push("Done.</b></p>")

        self.doSave()

Paul.
--