[Spambayes] Guidance re pickles versus DB for Outlook

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Tue Nov 26 16:11:17 2002

    Neale> I also suspect that the average Windows or Mac user may tolerate
    Neale> having to install Python before they can use the
    Neale> Whiz-Bam-Anti-Spam tool, but that said user will probably not
    Neale> tolerate installing Python and ZODB.

If the average Windows user wasn't averse to installing and running software
of unknown origins, we probably wouldn't have quite the problem we have
today with computer viruses and worms. ;-)

hey-honey-look-at-this-cool-new-solitaire-program-ly, y'rs,

Skip