[Spambayes] Re: Guidance re pickles versus DB for Outlook

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Tue Nov 26 17:29:41 2002

Jeremy Hylton <jeremy@alum.mit.edu> writes:

> Sorry if I sound bitter, but I used to have a handy spam filtering
> system, but it looks like it will take hours to get it working again
> and I don't have time for that :-(.

Then "cvs up -D XXX" is your friend, surely?  I know *I* don't have
time to keep up with the code, so I'm not trying to...

Cheers,
M.

--
  Two things I learned for sure during a particularly intense acid
  trip in my own lost youth: (1) everything is a trivial special case