[Spambayes] Guidance re pickles versus DB for Outlook

Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions tim@fourstonesExpressions.com
Tue Nov 26 20:24:59 2002

Do we really need this state object at this point?  I can't see any
benefit to having this object at this point...

- TimS

11/26/2002 2:22:35 PM, Neale Pickett <neale@woozle.org> wrote:

>So then, Jeremy Hylton <jeremy@alum.mit.edu> is all like:
>
>> So I'm trying to figure out what the MetaInfo object is for and
why
>> it's separate from the Classifier.
>
>I split it out so the DBM method could have some easy "state"
object to
>pickle.  Initially, it kept track of when nham or nspam changed,
for
>purposes of invalidating the cache.  That's no longer needed, so
I've
>taken it all out.  MetaInfo is now a container for two ints.

c'est moi - TimS
www.fourstonesExpressions.com