[Spambayes] Re: Guidance re pickles versus DB for Outlook

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@alum.mit.edu
Tue Nov 26 20:29:57 2002

  NP> So then, Jeremy Hylton <jeremy@alum.mit.edu> is all like:
  >> Indeed. Too bad no one tagged the tree before integrating the
  >> changes.

  NP> It didn't occur to me to do that.  I happened to have a
  NP> pre-merge tree lying around so I've tagged it
  NP> "pre-playground-merge".

Thanks!  That's cool.

  NP> Sorry I've caused problems for you Jeremy.  I didn't see the
  NP> pspam/pspam directory or I would have fixed the calls for you.
  NP> Let me know if anything else seems fishy.

And sorry to complain so loudly today.  It's good that someone is
maintaining and improving the code.  The fault is probably more in our
development process.  I didn't say "Hey, check that you don't break
the pspam code" and there was no obvious way for you to test it.

I'm a big fan of unittests.  We should probably develop some.

Jeremy