[Spambayes] Re: Guidance re pickles versus DB for Outlook

T. Alexander Popiel popiel@wolfskeep.com
Tue Nov 26 22:06:15 2002

In message:  <15843.61133.450511.743679@slothrop.zope.com>
             jeremy@alum.mit.edu (Jeremy Hylton) writes:

>  TAP> R1. The code should be written in a uniform language, as much
>  TAP> as
>  TAP>     is possible.  For historical reasons, this language is
>  TAP>     probably going to be python version 2.2.1.
>
>Em, how about 2.2.2?  Why would we write against a more-buggy version
>of Python 2.2.2.

Unfortunately, python 2.2.1 is the most recent version of python
packaged for debian-stable.  Requiring a version more recent than
that will be a hassle for many people (myself included).

- Alex