[Spambayes] Guidance re pickles versus DB for Outlook

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore@atosorigin.com
Wed Nov 27 13:41:30 2002

From: Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions
> Well, with Tim1's blessing, I'll give it another crack.  Checking
> in a firstcut simple pop3proxy install.

If you're talking about a binary installer, you could upload it as
a separate file into the Sourceforge files area. Dunno how easy this
is (I've never used SF's developer facilities) but IIRC handling
binary files in CVS can be a bit of a nightmare (not least the fact
that changes result in a complete re-download as you can't send a
patch for a binary file, not good if the file is big).

Paul