[Spambayes] Re: Matt Sergeant: Introduction

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
01 Oct 2002 12:03:28 +0100

Matt Sergeant <msergeant@startechgroup.co.uk> writes:

> Jason R. Mastaler wrote:
> > Matt Sergeant <msergeant@startechgroup.co.uk> writes:
> >
> >>I've been following this list on gmane.org for a while now (it's a
> >>mail to nntp gateway for those interested in following multiple
> >>technical mailing lists in a read-only fashion)
> > Actually, Gmane is not read-only -- you can both read and post.
>
> Does it depend on the list? I tried to post once and my post never
> showed up.

You should get a once-per-list confirmation email.  Reply to that, and
you should be able to post via gmane.

If you see this post, you know it works...

Cheers,
M.

--
  /* I'd just like to take this moment to point out that C has all
     the expressive power of two dixie cups and a string.