[Spambayes] Good evening/morning/afternoon everyone

Josiah Carlson jcarlson@uci.edu
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 08:21:50 -0700

> > Lotus Notes still can't filter on arbitrary headers.
>
> Grr.  Do you know what it *can* filter on?  Is there a sensible
> behaviour for pop3proxy that would work for Notes?  Preferably
> something less intrusive than Josiah's idea of modifying the
> Subject line.

I only modified it when it was a suspected spam.  In those cases, it was
nice to know.  Of course my software knows to not use that portion of
the subject (or really any word longer than 10 characters).  But it now
does the X-Hammie-Disposition thing.  *grin* And subject line
modification is not that intrusive when you consider how intrusive spam
itself is.

 - Josiah