[Spambayes] Demo Outlook Plugin available

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:11:20 -0400

[Mark Hammond]
>   I just released new win32all builds that contain support for Microsoft
> Outlook Extensions.
>
> If you install win32all-149, 150 or the most recent CVS snapshot
> build, you will find a file win32com\demos\outlookAddin.py - please
> see the  comments in the file for information on how to install and
> test this plugin.

Those of you who aren't Python natives may be wondering where to find that!
Here you go:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/

If you want to know how to *use* it <wink>, Mark is the co-author of
O'Reilly's "Python Programming on Win 32".  Tell 'em Uncle Timmy sent you.