[Spambayes] Wanted: contractor to work on spam control for innovative email client

Ron Bodkin rbodkin@statalabs.com
Tue Oct 15 23:01:31 2002

This is a multipart message

Hi all,

I'm a consultant with Stata Labs, which is a Silicon Valley-based R&D firm. We are developing an innovative new email client, NewMonix. Like any email product, it needs to deal with spam effectively. We've been following the spambayes project with interest, and are impressed with the quality of discussion and the development going on.

We're looking for a contractor to integrate spam filtering into our email client. I contacted Tim and he suggested that I post to the list. Our product has a Java back-end with a qt front-end, so we'd prefer to use those technologies rather than adding Python to the mix.

I've attached a description of what we're looking for in a contract. For those interested in applying, please respond to Teresa Stancato (tstancato@statalabs.com). If you'd like to comment or have questions for the list, please cc my email address since I only read the archives occasionally.

Thank you,
Ron

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Software  Engineer-Spam.doc