[Spambayes] Client/server model

Alexander G. M. Smith agmsmith@rogers.com
Fri Oct 18 00:09:02 2002

Neale Pickett wrote:
> I'm not sure that the tokenizer would be too amenable to splitting the
> header from the body, although if someone can think of a way to do that,
> it certainly would rock my world, as it'd make this technique *way* more
> accessible to $FIRM's embedded product.

That's a feature I've been asked for.  Just classify by the header
alone.  The idea being that it would only download the header from
the mail server, and immediately delete the message on the server
if it looked like spam.  I'm a bit nervous about implementing it
in case it is a false positive and thus irretrievably deletes the
message.

- Alex