[Spambayes] progress on POP+VM+ZODB deployment

Derek Simkowiak dereks@itsite.com
Fri Oct 25 22:57:08 2002

	Where did you get your initial training corpses... carpals...
um, collections of email?  Just personal stuff lying around?

	I am still after a nice "real world" hammie.db.  (I'll buy a pizza
for the first person to send me a good .db file, just include your
address, topping list, and the phone number of your favorite local pizza
joint in a private email to me.)

	Not having a nice .db to start out with seems like a pretty heavy
barrier for [potential] new users.  We need to go searching through
undocumented code just to figure out how to play with it.

Thanks,
Derek