[Spambayes] progress on POP+VM+ZODB deployment

Sean True seant@iname.com
Mon Oct 28 18:47:36 2002

At this risk of being repetitive, for many large email systems, sponsored by
large companies, spam is "things that don't contribute to productivity".
Being able
to preemptively -- and intelligently -- filter out porn, get rich quick, and
Nigerian scam mail may be of real interest to people who administer 10000+
seat email systems.

This may not be the preferred way to use this filters, from _our_ point of
view,
but it will likely be an interesting one to the MIS manager in charge
of keeping system usage reasonable.

-- Sean