[Spambayes] Email client integration -- what's needed?

Robin Munn rmunn@pobox.com
Thu Oct 31 21:18:19 2002

been trying to skim through the archives. It looks like a lot of time is
being spent on algorithm refining and not as much time on email client
integration or end-user documentation. I'm a Python programmer who's
currently unemployed (though the "unemployed" part of that might be
changing soon, I hope), so at the moment I have quite a bit of time to
contribute. I want to see a project that's useable not just by techies
but also by computer-illiterate end-users. So I'm offering my services
to write client integration code or documentation. I don't want to
duplicate work that's already being done by someone else, so can anyone
tell me what's already being worked on -- and what the most urgent TODO
items are? Thanks.

--=20
Robin Munn <rmunn@pobox.com>
http://www.rmunn.com/
PGP key ID: 0x6AFB6838    50FF 2478 CFFB 081A 8338  54F7 845D ACFD 6AFB 6838

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature