[Spambayes] Deployment

David LeBlanc whisper@oz.net
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:53:36 -0700

You missed the part that said that spam is kept in the "eThunk" and was
viewable by a simple viewer for final disposition?

Of course, with Outbloat, you could fire up PythonWin and stuff the spam
into the Junk Email folder... but then you loose the ability to retrain on
the user classified ham/spam.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA