[Spambayes] An unusual spam

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 09:28:27 -0400

On 15 September 2002, Tim Peters said:
> I just noticed the scores on this false negative from my last run.  Check it
> out:  it doesn't have *any* clues (among the most extreme 16) on the spam
> side of the ledger!

Maybe we should run a grammar checker to detect possible spam?  ;-)

> Hello, my Name is BlackIntrepid
            ^^^^ not a proper noun -- English != German

> I'm a hacker. Yes, a Hacker. I'll make this message short and to the point.
                       ^^^^^^ ditto

> I just opened a new website, called ECForums.com it's at www.ecforums.com

> We're a forum about, yes, hackers. Don't be afraid of the subject, their
                                    ^ should be two spaces

> are very distinct categories of hackers, White hat, or hackers that only
> do good, and help people out, and Black hat, hackers that purposely try to
> destroy servers and hurt the internet.
                               ^^^^^^^^ proper noun - should be capitalized

>                                         Although, some people think that
                                                  ^ incorrect comma

Can I stop now?

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@python.net>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
"What do you mean -- a European or an African swallow?"