[Spambayes] Another optimization

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:16:50 +1000

> I think it's safe to safe that at least a hundred large experiments have
> been run that didn't get written up, or got written up only in checkin
> comments that got lost when we moved the codebase from a dark corner of the
> Python project.

Would it be worth putting up a simple webpage on the spambayes.sf.net
site that has links to the python-dev threads, links to this mailing list,
and links to a cvs2cl generated Changelog of the old non-dist/sandbox
area?

I can probably do this in the next day or so if people really care,
but it probably won't be the all-singing-all-dancing kinda website that
Barry loves :)

Anthony