[Spambayes] well, I'm confused...

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:19:35 -0400

On 19 September 2002, Anthony Baxter said:

> Is there something specifically offensive about canadians? a spam
> that showed up in the middle of the pack in the robinson test opens
> with:
>
>   Being Canadian, we sincerely hope  we haven't offended
>   you by sending this email

Obligatory Canuck jokes... Neil, step in any time...

1) How do you spot a Canadian?  He's the one who apologizes when you step on
   his foot.

2) How do you get 60 rowdy, drunken Canadians out of a swimming pool on a
   hot summer day?  "OK, guys, it's time to get out of the pool now..."

3) A Canadian is someone who boasts about what a self-deprecating
   sense of humour he has.

If you don't get these, you're probably not from around here...

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@python.net>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
A hairstyle's not a lifestyle / Imagine Sid Vicious at 35