[Spambayes] Re: There Can Be Only One

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
26 Sep 2002 18:28:07 +0100

Tim Peters <tim.one@comcast.net> writes:

> > SPAM: *  4.3 -- BODY: Claims you can be removed from the list
>
> We caught clues related to this.

This spamassassin rule is the source of most of my false positives on
the starship.  Occasionally a claim that you can be removed is true!

I'd learn how to customize SA enough to get rid of this rule for my
mail, but I don't think that works on the starship (Greg?).

M.

--
  Programming languages should be designed not by piling feature on
  top of feature, but by removing the weaknesses and restrictions