Ham or Spam? (was RE: [Spambayes] RE: Central Limit Theorem??!! :))

Tim Peters tim@zope.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:41:43 -0400

[Charles Cazabon]
> Notice that this is the same envelope recipient that produced the other
> bewildering false positive (the dog show/TV one).

I did, but as Guido pointed out there are a lot of msgs to bluegoose.kennels
in the spam collection, and most are obviously spam.

> I'm starting to think that perhaps Bruce filed all mail to this
> address as spam for some reason (expired account, perhaps).

An expired accout would make sense.  While bfsmedia still lists Bluegoose
Kennels as a client (see earlier email),

    http://bfsmedia.com/bluegoose/

is a 404 now (Google finds that URL on three pages with links to dog
breeders).