[Spambayes] RE: Ham or Spam?

Neale Pickett neale@woozle.org
27 Sep 2002 11:42:58 -0700

So then, Tim Peters <tim.one@comcast.net> is all like:

> [Alexander Leidinger]
> > I'm seperating the spam from the ham at the moment (attached is a patch
> > for hammie.py to allow more than one -s, -g or -u option) and every
> > message with Javascript was spam so far.
>
> Would someone who uses hammie.py please look at Alex's patch?

Yeah, it looks good to me (although I would have made ham and spam start
out as empty lists, and skipped the None check).

Tim, can you add npickett to the list of developers on the project?  I
don't expect SF management to get around to replying to my queries about
my old account any time soon :)

Otherwise, someone please feel free to commit Alexander's patch.

Neale