[Spambayes] Help for Windows / Outlook Users

Josiah Carlson jcarlson@uci.edu
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:14:24 -0700

Brad,

I do not know if there is a currently accepted way to create the
corpus...corpusai...corpai...corpus (I really don't know either), but if
you have access to most any version of netscape mail that comes with
netscape navigator, or mozilla mail and news that comes with mozilla, or
even eudora, you can do it.

Import your Outlook email, then export it into unix mbox format, which I
believe works with Spambayes.

I hope this helps,
 - Josiah