[Spambayes] Practical applications

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:52:25 +1000

> > Something similar came up on Python-list, so I followed up with Mark.
> > Here's a summary:
>
> I followed up too :)
>
> I have a working Outlook Addin in place.  This used the generic "Office
> Plugin" architecture, so should work with all of Office 2000 (but
> outlook is
> the target).  I assume it will work with Outlook 2002/XP, I'm not sure.  I
> doubt it will work with Office 98, but again I am not sure.  It will not
> work with Outlook Express.
>
> There are some bugs/incompleteness in the new universal gateway code I am
> fixing, so this will rely on yet-to-be-released win32all versions.
>
> I'll keep you updated.

I have a version of the Outlook Plugin working.  At the moment, all it does
is add a "Python" button to the main toolbar, which displays a message box.

Unfortunately, I wont be getting a new win32all out for a week or so - so if
anyone builds win32all from the CVS tree, then please pull and build the
latest version, and ask me for the current outlook plugin code.

Mark.