[Spambayes] Another use for the spam corpus...

Josiah Carlson jcarlson@uci.edu
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:40:35 -0700

Hey,

I thought you would think this humorous.  I've been trying to get a
web-mail application running to remotely access my email without having
to use vnc.

I'm also using ssl...for that added measure of security (and the
software requires it).  As I was generating a key...it said 'warning,
not much extra random data, consider using the -rand option'

Hrm...Why don't I put those 700 pieces of spam email to use?  Use it as
semi-random input to the ssl key generator...  *grin*

It's not really semi-random, but it's better than nothing.

 - Josiah