[Spambayes] Latest spammer trick stymied

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore at atosorigin.com
Tue Apr 1 11:07:10 EST 2003

From: Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions
> That's right.  We really should try to solve this problem
> with tokenization.

Silly question, but is there actually a problem? The system isn't
expected to be 100% perfect. Is this happening often enough to
justify the effort?

I get a reasonable number of virus mails from big at boss.com, they
generally come in as "unsure". After I train on 5 or 6 of them,
they start coming in as spam. No problem. Won't this work here
as well?

If the issue is with the person who was surprised that Spambayes
didn't identify an "obvious" spam, maybe it's just an education
issue.

I'm against following URLs. Please don't add it to the main code
(except, if you must, as an option which defaults to off).

Paul.