[Spambayes] Latest spammer trick stymied

Francois Granger francois.granger at free.fr
Tue Apr 1 15:14:26 EST 2003

At 19:59 -0500 31/03/2003, in message RE: RE: [Spambayes] Latest
spammer trick stymied, Tim Peters wrote:
>[Tim Stone]
>
>  > I'm not sure if this would have pushed it toward spamminess or not, but it
>>  bears researching.
>
>Look in your database for the spamprob on 'proto:http'.  My bet is that it's
>near neutral;

  Number of spam messages: 470.
Number of ham messages: 224.
Probability that a message containing this word is spam: 0.643541700966.

So, for my kind of mails, it is on the spam side of things ;-)

--
Hofstadter's Law :
It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into