[Spambayes] I thought pop3proxy only kept 7 days' worth of messages...?

Paul Moore lists at morpheus.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 21:37:03 EST 2003

I've recently (over a week ago) reinstalled Spambayes. I'm using the
pop3proxy as a service on Windows. After my initial training, I
stopped bothering training on new messages (I get a lot of spam and
very little ham, so training just tends to unbalance my database).

Just today, I went into the "review messages" page. And I could go
back to Sunday 23rd March - well over 7 days. I thought the proxy
discarded messages from over 7 days ago?

Am I wrong, or is there a bug here somewhere?

Paul.
--
This signature intentionally left blank