[Spambayes] SpamBayes Outlook Plug-In

Martin Worger martin.worger at cbs-osn.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 11:30:49 EST 2003

First of all, it's very good and seems to be doing it's job properly -
congratulations.

A minor point, but since accumulating enough spam to start filtering,
messages I read are no longer marked as 'read' by Outlook. i.e. Since I
turned filtering on.
I'm running Outlook 2002 SP-2 (10.4608.4219). Sorry no version info on
the SpamBayes filter, but I downloaded it last week.

Regards,

Martin Worger, BSc (Hons.) IT, MCSD
Martin.Worger at cbs-osn.co.uk
Systems Development Manager
CBS Open Systems & Networks
Technical :  +44 (0) 116 264 3700

The opinions expressed herein are my own and are not necessarily
representative of the policies or opinions of my employer.