[Spambayes] IMAP

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Apr 7 13:40:36 EDT 2003

[Training]

> (c) isn't useful to me without doing a lot of .procmail work (I can't
> create new mail accounts willy nilly).

Actually, the way the smtpproxy works is that it sits between your mail
client and your SMTP server and catches any mail to two particular
(spam/ham) addresses.  These addresses don't need to exist (and in fact,
mail would never reach them).  It's not ideal, though.

> (a) is probably best, as long as I can label several folders as being
> "train as ham" -- I don't want to destroy my existing folder
> hierarchy.

If this ends up being the chosen option (I imagine that it will be),
I'll make sure I add this in.

> (d) Ideally: by a "delete with prejudice" button in my email client
> (mozilla mail).

:)  To add buttons to a mail client, we have to write a plugin of sorts
for it, in which case there really isn't any need for a filter script or
proxy.  This is a lot of work, though (just look at the Outlook plugin),
and not something I'm planning on doing...