[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-716684 ] Filtering marks message as unread

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 7 05:58:08 EDT 2003

Bugs item #716684, was opened at 2003-04-07 11:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by worger
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=716684&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Reported too many times :)  Exchange server users only.

As spambayes startsit starts processing missed
messages.  In the meantime, the user reads some
messages, thereby marking them as read.  As smapbayes
writes the spam field, these messages spring back to a
read status.

Comment By: Martin Worger (worger)