[Spambayes] Lost database

Greg Scott gregscott at gbsage.com
Mon Apr 7 10:00:59 EDT 2003

I had performed the initial training for the utility, and had around
1100 spam examples and 400+ ham examples. Outlook hung, and I had to
abnormally terminate it and reboot in order for the computer to function
properly. When I opened Outlook again, SpamBayes indicated there were no
spam and no ham instances in its database. Unfortunately, I had already
deleted my spam examples, and now don't have them for re-training.

Is there a way to import that information from a backup file or
anything?

I am running XP, Outlook XP, and the binary version of the Outlook
plugin. My Python version is ActiveState 2.2.4.

Thanks in advance,

Greg