[Spambayes] Lost database

Mon Apr 7 09:47:19 EDT 2003

Given that you know approximately how many of each you had, it's relatively
simple to correct.  Run dbExpImp.py with no operands to see how to export and
import the classifier database.  Then export it.  Bring the export file up in
an editor.  The first line will have two numbers in it, both zero.  Those
numbers are the number of spam and the number of ham, respectively, that are
in the database.  Change them to 1100 and 400 (or whatever is appropriate),
save the file, and then import it.  Just for good measure, you might import to
a different database than the original.  This should correct the problem.